A photographer's blog

The blog of a San Diego Photographer

Friday, August 24, 2007

Soletech

I finished my portfolio for Soletech last week and dropped it off. Now I'm waiting to hear back from them. It is now the waiting game. I am really looking forward to working for them. I am also waiting to hear back from Reef. I photographed the LA premiere of their new video "Mixed Tape" with Bobby Martinez. That guy frickin rocks. I had a lot of fun shooting it. It was at Club Element in Hollywood on May 31st. There is another event coming up and I am waiting to hear the details on it.
I just sent off my first photo to Getty images.


Thank you Derek. I have your print ready for you. It looks sick as hell. Happy skating.

I am working on of the photos I took at Lake Powell in the beginning of the month. I have almot 500 to edit so I'll be here for a while.
≈HesH

No comments: